hi (at) graceeyre.com
I’m a screen editor and a writer. I live for damn good yarns, tiny linguistic incisions, and earnest attempts to stem the tide of human suffering. Every now and then I stop being polite and start forcing you to listen to something I learned from a podcast. That’s a 30 year old MTV reference in case you’re wondering how hip I am.
My edit reel has a range of moods and genres. Books, short stories, poems, and scripts fill my writing page. This is Permanent is my blog, which is currently just a written version of a doodle. Get comfortable.
Always open to new work and new relationships. Melbourne-based but not Melbourne-limited. American/Australian.
For Australian commercial work, contact The Editors.
For anything else including writing, long form, or American screen editing inquiries: contact me directly.
- 2020 Judge – Webby Awards
- 2019 Jury Member, Editing Technique – CLIO Awards
- 2018 Nominee, Best Editing in Open Content – Australian Screen Editors Awards
- 2019 Winner, Best Australian Short – “Joy Boy” – Melbourne Queer Film Festival
- 2019 Nominee, Glass: The Lion for Change – “50 Shades of No” – Cannes Lions
- Committee Member, Australian Screen Editors Victoria
- Executive Member, International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences