hi (at) graceeyre.com
I’m a screen editor and a writer. I live for interesting ideas, finely-spun yarns, and small incisions made by language into the previously unexpressed. Every now and then I stop being polite and start forcing you listen to me explain something I read about the cosmic microwave background or the Roman occupation of Jerusalem. But I listen even better than I talk.
I hope you poke around and find something you like. My edit reel has a range of moods and genres. Books, short stories, poems, and scripts fill my writing page. This is Permanent is my blog, which is usually just a typed-up version of my journal, which is itself just a written version of a doodle. Get comfortable.
Always open to new work and new relationships. Melbourne-based but not Melbourne-limited. American/Australian.
For Australian screen editing enquiries: contact The Editors.
For writing or American screen editing inquiries: contact me directly.
- 2020 Judge – Webby Awards
- 2019 Jury Member, Editing Technique – CLIO Awards
- 2018 Nominee, Best Editing in Open Content – Australian Screen Editors Awards
- 2019 Winner, Best Australian Short – “Joy Boy” – Melbourne Queer Film Festival
- 2019 Nominee, Glass: The Lion for Change – “50 Shades of No” – Cannes Lions
- Committee Member, Australian Screen Editors Victoria
- Executive Member, International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences